Rates and Info:
- Camping Season is May 1 to Sep 30 each year.
- Tenting Sites $30.00
- Daily Power Camping $40.00
- Daily Marina Slips $10.00
- Dock #1 Tie-up Two Hour Limit (Free)
- Camp Kitchen $200.00 per day with a 1 week notice.
- Reservations - *See notice below
- Located 8 km (5 mi) north and 6 km (4 mi) east of the Town of Bassano and can easily be reached from the Trans Canada Highway.
NOTICE RE: RESERVATIONS
There have been changes to our reservation policy for individual campsites. Please call the Campground Office @ 403-641-4095, at which time our staff will hold a site for 24 hr at $10 holding fee and the first night payment. This means that when you phone and a site is available you will have 24 hr to put your trailer on the site ( not a tent).
Reservations for group camping will be accepted from January 1 to April 30 by email ONLY.
After May 1 please phone the office at 403-641-4095. The Campground Office is open May 1st to September 30.
NOTICE RE: PETS
DOGS HAVE TO BE TIED ON A SHORT LEASH AT ALL TIMES. A maximum two dogs per unit. NO VICIOUS DOGS ALLOWED IN THE CAMPGROUND INCLUDING PITT BULLS, BULLMASTIFFS AND ROTTWEILERS.
Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet.
|Crawling Valley Recreation Society rules||SECTION MAP|
|Click the thumbnails to view full size images|